- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The sweetness of fresh sliced tomatoes pairs wonderfully with the salty flavor of the anchovies in this simple vegetarian summer salad.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 anchovies
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a large serving platter.
- Place the onion slices and anchovies on the tomato slices, and then sprinkle with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the entire dish with the olive oil and serve immediately