- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddling slices of fresh orange with mint gives this cocktail a wonderful aromatic allure that is further heightened by the richness of the brandy.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 orange slices
- 8 mint leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce ginger syrup
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- club soda
- orange zest peel and mint sprig to garnish
- Place the orange slices and mint into a shaker and muddle gently until just bruised.
- Add the brandy, ginger syrup and lemon juice to the shaker, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the orange peel and mint sprig. Serve immediately.