- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Skirt steak is great for entertaining because it is extremely flavorful yet cooks up quickly. Enjoy it in this recipe sliced thinly and topped with creamy and tangy paprika butter.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt
- 5 pounds skirt steaks
- Olive oil, for brushing steaks
- Freshly ground pepper
- Prepare a grill on high heat.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the paprika and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Take the pan off the heat and then add the lemon juice and a few pinches of salt. Mix well to blend.
- Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and then season thoroughly with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 3 minutes per side and then remove from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the steaks, against the grain, into thin slices and then place on a platter. Spoon the butter sauce over the steaks and serve immediately.