- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
It’s safe to say that since the final episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show our weekday afternoons just haven’t been the same. We’ll miss the days she made us laugh, the days she made us cry, but most of all we’ll miss her “Favorite Things” episodes!
Luckily for Oprah fanatics we've discovered another one of Oprah's favorite things: the Moscow Mule! Try this skinny version of her favorite cocktail, the Skinny Minsk, which is a diet-friendly drink that uses UV Vodka for a whole lot of taste at only 82 calories.
- 1 ounce UV Vodka
- 1 ounce Herbal Mist White Tea
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce sugar-free ginger ale
- 2 ounce sugar-free Liquid Lightning
- 1 lime slice, garnish
- 1 spring mint, garnish
- Shake the ingredients with ice. Pour in a highball glass and garnish with a mint sprig and lime slice.