- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A quick no-bake version of the heritage American recipe.
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cup cut-up cooked turkey
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in garlic and flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in turkey, linguine, peas and cheese and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.