- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Skillet Pork, Apples and Sweet Potatoes is a fast recipe that is both healthy and delicious for yourself and your family.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 medium apple (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Cook salted pork chops in butter until browned on both sides.
- Add sweet potatoes, apple juice and thyme and bring to boil then lower heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Stir in apples, onions and brand and cook 10 more minutes or until pork is fully cooked
- Remove chops, fruit and vegetables from pan and keep warm.
- Stir in cream to juices in skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Top pork chops with sauce