- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Potato, ham, cheese and veggie skillet "pizza" dinner.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fat
- 2 medium potatoes, pared and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups julienne strips ham
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp American cheese
- Heat the fat in a 10 inch skillet. Cover the bottom with half of the potato slices and top with the salt and pepper. Layer with half of the onion, half of the pepper and then half of the meat. Topping with salt and pepper as needed.
- Repeat the vegetable layers. Cook over low heat until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Gently mix the eggs in a bowl and pour over the skillet mixture. Lay the remaining meat like a spoke on top. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until eggs have set.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Cover and heat until the cheese melts. Cut into wedges to serve.