- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Made on the stove Skillet Apple Dessert is quick and easy to make.
- 3 large red cooking apples
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- vanilla ice cream
- Core apples; cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges.
- In 12 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook apples, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt until apples are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spoon apples and their syrup into six dessert bowls. Serve with vanilla ice cream.