- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 6
Serve these skewers as a snack or on a bed of shredded cabbage for a light meal.
- 1/4 c chicken borth
- 2 Tbs finely chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- Mix all the above ingredients except the chicken and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken and blend until well coated.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Thread the chicken strips onto 6 inch metal or soaked bamboo skewers in a loose accordion fashion.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place the skewers on the rack in a broiling pan.
- Broil for 8 minutes 5 inches from the heat, turning every 4 minutes until no longer pink.