- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
This butter is flavored with a mix of six aromatic herbs. Spread it on roast chicken prior to cooking to add flavor and aroma to your roast bird.
- 1 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped mix of fresh basil, dill, parsley, rosemary, sage or tarragon
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the softened butter into a large bowl and add the mix of fresh seasonings, the garlic and the salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture at medium speed for 2 minutes until blended.
- Cover the bowl of butter and let stand in a cool area for 1 hour for flavors to infuse.
- Transfer the butter to a piece of wax paper and roll into a log.
- Tightly wrap the butter in plastic wrap and then place in the refrigerator to harden.