- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Tasty salad with sirloin steak strips and yogurt.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound lean sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (bite sized pieces) salad greens
- 1/3 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- Heat the oil until hot in a skillet, brown the steak. Remove from the pan and add the peppers and onions. Cook until crisped. Add in the beef.
- Place the mixture over the salad greens and pour dressing over. Top with the yogurt.