- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Chicken and Rice bake, one dish!
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken in an 11x8 baking dish.
- Place chicken on top, sprinkle with additional paprika and black pepper.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender, about 45 minutes.