- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Simply Simple Stew is an easy beef stew that slow cooks in the oven.
- 2 1/2 pounds stew beef
- 1 can onion soup (undiluted)
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 package frozen peas and onions
- 1 package frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- Place all ingredients into a 3 quart greased casserole.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 3 hours. Mix water with flour and add to gravy to thicken, if desired.