- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Simply Fabulous Mashed Potatoes are flavored with garlic and sour cream.
- 2 pounds unpeeled potatoes
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk, heated
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Place garlic, potatoes and enough water to cover in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and garlic in a large colander; return to saucepan. Mash until no lumps remain.
- Stir in sour cream, salt and pepper. Gradually beat in hot milk to make potato mixture light and fluffy.