- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
Fresh fruit salads are more than just a cool summer treat. Winter fruits such as apples, pomegranates, pears, blood oranges, grapefruits, and persimmons can make a sweet and light breakfast, snack, or dessert. This delicious medley of fresh winter fruits will help keep your winter bright.
- 4 oranges (any kind), peeled, white pith removed, sectioned
- 3 grapefruits (pink or white), peeled, white pith removed, sectioned
- 1 pineapple, peeled, quartered, cored, sliced
- 2 star fruit, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, cut in half and seeds removed
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl and gently toss. Top with yogurt, or even whipped cream, if desired.