- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
Serve this creamy tuna spread on crackers for an easy appetizer, or place it in a sandwich topped with lettuce and tomato for an enjoyable lunch.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 can white tuna in water, drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the ricotta cheese, basil, lemon juice, sour cream, tuna and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a food processor and pulse until mixture is thoroughly combined but still has some texture.
- Add any additional salt and pepper to the tuna mixture if desired and then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.