- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An easy slow cooker round steak and veggie dinner.
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds boneless, round steak, cut into 6-8 serving-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 8-10 medium new (red) potatoes with peels, halved
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. Brown in a skillet.
- Add to a greased slow cooker. Top with the potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Mix together the stewed tomatoes and gravy and spread over the vegetables. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low.