- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr 15 min
- Total: 8 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Classicaly flavored slow cooker beef stroganoff dinner.
- 2 pounds beef round steak, fat trimmed, cut into 3-inch long, 1/2-inch wide strips
- 3/4 cup flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or cooking wine
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Mix together 1/2 -cup flour, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat the steak pieces with the mixture.
- Add the steak to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the onions and mushrooms over top. Pour the broth and wine over.
- Cook covered for 8-10 hours on low.
- Mix together the sour cream and remaining flour. Stir into the cooker and heat for 10-15 additional minutes, or until thickened.