- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
It only takes 6 little ingredients to make this wonderful salad from start to finish. Feel free to add other toppings of your choice, or just enjoy it plain and simple.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and honey together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the spinach to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the salad with a few pinches of salt and grinds of fresh pepper, toss once more then serve.