- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Grilling isn't just for summertime. These simple spareribs are perfect for an autumn dinner. They are easy to make and delicious too! This recipe for tender ribs is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 6 pounds (2 slabs) pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Prepare fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill. Rub ribs with vegetable oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, not overlapping, over indirect heat on grill. Close grill hood and cook ribs NOT directly over coals for 1 1/2 hours, until ribs are very tender.
- In final minutes of grilling, baste ribs with barbecue sauce. Cut and serve ribs with remaining sauce on the side.