- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
- 6 pounds (2 slabs) pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Prepare fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill. Rub ribs with vegetable oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, not overlapping, over indirect heat on grill. Close grill hood and cook ribs NOT directly over coals for 1 1/2 hours, until ribs are very tender.
- In final minutes of grilling, baste ribs with barbecue sauce. Cut and serve ribs with remaining sauce on the side.