- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A easy beef and vegetable packed pasta dinner casserole.
- 8 ounce spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain.
- Brown the beef with the bell pepper and onion. Drain. Mix in the remaining ingredients along with 1/3 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Stir in the pasta.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch dish. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.