- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 2
Enjoy the benefits of salmon with Simple Skillet Salmon.
- 2, 8 ounce salmon steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut each steak lengthwise; Cut away skin and bones. Curl each strip of fish into a circle and fasten with two toothpicks or a 5 inch wooden skewer.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, garlic and ginger 2 minutes. Add salmon, brown 4 minutes. Turn fish over. Add juice. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove fish to plate, season to taste. Cover with sauce from pan.