- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A quick and classic beef, potato and cheese casserole dinner.
- 1 pound lena ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef in a skillet. Drain. Stir in the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water. Cook for 5 more minutes. Spoon into an 8-inch dish. Sprinkle the cheese over.
- Spread the corn over the cheese and finally pour the mashed potatoes over top and spread. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.