- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A quick and simple sausage and bean casserole with a cornbread topping.
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Brown the sausage. Drain. Mix in the beans and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Prepare the cornbread mix according to the package directions. Drop spoonfuls of the batter over the sausage mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until browned.