- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Ravioli Lasagna is filled with layers of cheese and ground beef.
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1, 28 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spoon 1 cup sauce into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 the ravioli on top of sauce. Cover with 1/2 the beef and 3/4 cup Mozzarella. Cover with 1 cup sauce. Repeat. Be sure sauce covers ravioli. Bake at 425 degrees F for 35 minutes, covered. Sprinkle with more Mozzarella. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes more.