- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
The Kalamata olives in this simple cheeseball add a slightly sharp bite of flavor and some enjoyable texture to this popular appetizer. Serve with a side of breadsticks and wholegrain crackers.
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted walnuts, chopped
- Place the cream cheese and the Kalamata olives into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into the shape of a ball and then roll in the chopped walnuts until evenly coated.
- Place the cheeseball in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set and then serve.