- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Simple Kiwi Fruit Salad is great because you can add just about any seasonal fruit to it to make it especially tasty. Great for a special brunch or a light dessert.
- 6 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple cut into cubes
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Fresh chopped mint for garnish
- Mix the fruit together in a large serving bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey. Drizzle over the fruit and toss to coat. Serve in individual bowls. Garnish with the mint leaves.