- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 Servings
Enjoy the flavors of Italy in this simple soup made with cheese tortellini, sun dried tomato and spinach.
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10-ounce container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded deli-roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun dried tomato strips, drained
- 3 cups lightly packed packaged fresh baby spinach
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large soup pot, pour in the broth and the Alfredo sauce and mix to combine over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and the tomato and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture for 6 minutes.
- Add the tortellini and the spinach to the pot and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into large bowls and top with shaved Parmesan.