- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
When you need a simple yet delicious salad to accompany your main dish, try this mix of lettuce, bell pepper and carrots topped with blue cheese.
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, oil and vinegar until blended.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce, bell pepper and carrots together until combined, and then pour over the vinegar dressing and the crumbled blue cheese and toss to coat.