- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple, set it and forget it, creamy potato soup.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded American cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- Mix together the potatoes, onion broth and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours. Mash the potatoes as they soften.
- One hour prior to serving, mix in the cheese and cream.