- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
If you are looking for a simple snack or an easy appetizer for some unexpected guests, put together a few of these tasty bites.
- 2 Wasa multigrain crispbread crackers
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 3-ounce can water-packed chunk light tuna
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1 lemon wedge
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Spread each cracker with the cream cheese and top with the tuna and scallion.
- Squeeze some lemon over the tuna mixture and then sprinkle with a few grinds of fresh pepper.