- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you are looking for a dessert to make in minutes, either for yourself or some unexpected company, try this recipe for yogurt parfait with coconut and pineapple.
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed canned pineapple
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
- 1 tablespoon toasted almond slivers
- Place the yogurts into a bowl and stir to blend. Remove 1 tablespoon of yogurt and set aside.
- Spoon the pineapple on the top of the yogurt and then sprinkle with the toasted coconut and the almonds.
- Top the dessert with the reserved dollop of yogurt and serve.