- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Easy chicken breast, stuffing and green bean slow cooker dinner.
- 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing mix
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 1 (!6 ounce) package frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) jars chicken gravy
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package instructions. Spread in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Layer the chicken and green beans over the stuffing. Pour the gravy over top. Cook covered for 3-1/2 to 4 hours on low.