- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 6 People
Family Date Night is the perfect night to break out this easy chicken ravioli recipe. Frozen cheese ravioli tastes like an Italian speciality once you add the magic to the pot. Your family will beg for this recipe over and over!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 package three cheese ravioli (found in the freezer section)
- 1 can/jar favorite spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Fresh basil, torn
- In a large pot, boil 5 quarts of water and add the ravioli. Cook for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Sauté the chicken, onion and bell pepper until the chicken is done. Remove it from the pan.
- Add the sauce in a heated pan until it is warm. Add the cream and stir it until it is incorporated into the sauce, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken mixture and top it with the freshly torn basil.
- Drain the ravioli and add it to the serving platter. Put your desired amount of sauce over the ravioli. Enjoy!