- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Casserole is a great way to use leftover chicken breasts.
- 4 chicken breasts boiled, boned, cut into chunks
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix, chicken flavored
- Put chicken, olives and mushrooms in a greased casserole.
- Mix soup and sour cream together and pour over chicken. Prepare the stuffing according to package directions and pile on top of chicken.
- Cook 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Put under broiler for 2 minutes to brown stuffing.