- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A wonderfully tasty Italian inspired chicken slow cooker dinner.
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-1/2 to 3) pound fryer chicken, quartered, washed and dried
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato past
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- Arrange the onions in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Place the chicken pieces on top.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low, or 4 hours on high.