- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This easy casserole makes up in minutes, making it an ideal dish for last-minute preparations.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese, pepper and onion. Stir in broccoli, blending well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crushed cracker crumbs over top of mixture, then dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.