- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
With this simple recipe for blender scalloped potatoes, you can have a creamy and delicious side dish prepped and cooking in the oven in no time.
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly butter a baking dish or 4 (6 ounce) ramekins.
- Place the cubed potato into the prepared dish.
- Put the milk, onion and flour into a food processor or a blender, and process until the mixture is smooth. Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes, dot with butter and then top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Place the ramekins into the oven and bake for 1-1/2 hours. Serve hot.