- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
It's all in the name: Simple & Spicy Vegetable Burritos are a snap to make and great for dinner. Perfect when you're pinched for time, but need to eat.
- 1, 1 pound bag of mixed, frozen vegetables (preferably one with corn and peppers included)
- 1, 15-ounce can of spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or red pepper flakes
- 8, 8-inch tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream and salsa for garnish
- In a large skillet over high heat, add the frozen vegetables, beans and chili powder or red pepper. Bring the mix to a boil and reduce the heat and allow to simmer until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- To the warmed tortillas, add about 1/2 cup of the mixture down the center of the tortilla. Roll up, fold one end and serve with sour cream and salsa for garnish and rice as a side dish.