- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Created by mixologist Todd Maul of the Clio Restaurant in Boston, MA, this rye, Averna Amaro, Cherry Heering and chocolate bitters cocktail is a unique treat indeed.
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh Averna Amaro
- 1/4 ounce Cherry Heering
- dash of Aztec Chocolate bitters
- cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and then serve immediately.