- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This mixed drink gets its name from the Silver Queen corn that is freshly sliced off the cob and used to garnish this corn whiskey and Dimmi Liquore di Milano cocktail.
- 2 ounces corn whiskey
- 3/4 ounce Dimmi Liquore di Milano
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon grenadine
- 2 dash orange bitters
- Silver Queen corn cut from the cob to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the corn kernels and then serve immediately.