- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The egg white gives this gin and lemon sour-based cocktail an enjoyable thick and frothy texture. Serve in a tall glass rimmed with orange zest to garnish.v
- 1-1/2 ounce gin
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh lemon sour mix
- 1/2 ounce egg white (1 tablespoon)
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 60 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 60 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass and serve immediately.