- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Sicilian Fizz Cocktail is a fruity mix of guava, strawberries and lemon intermingled with light undertones of licorice and the bubbly sparkle of Prosecco.
- 1-1/2 ounces Sambuca
- 1 ounce Guava Nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces Prosecco
- 2 Strawberries
- Edible flower to garnish
- Place the strawberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish and Prosecco, to the shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the Prosecco, garnish with the flower and then serve immediately.