- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An easy, one-dish, 30 minute meal with Italian-inspired flavors and succulent pieces of sautéed shrimp.
- 1 package Pasta
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning mix
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1-1/2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions, drain and then drizzle with 1-1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Gently toss, and then sprinkle with the Italian herbs and toss once more.
- In the meantime, heat 1-1/2 tablespoons of oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. When the oil becomes hot, but not smoking, add the shrimp and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp to the pot with the pasta.
- In the same sauté pan, pour in the wine and add the tomatoes. Set the mixture over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Add the peas and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour the wine sauce over the fresh pasta, toss and serve garnished with fresh snipped basil.