- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
For a special appetizer serve Shrimp Scampi in individual scallop shells.
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup golden sherry
- lemon slices for garnish
- Divide shrimp evenly in 6 individual scallop shells. Combine ingredients to make crumb mixture. Spoon over shrimp.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Garnish with lemon.