- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 people
Add some creamy, lemony shrimp salad to a hot dog bun and you have yourself some easy good eating. Perfect for a brown bag lunch or simple dinner.
- 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion tops
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 4 large leaves lettuce
- 4 hot dog buns
- Zest 1/2 lemon and and squeeze 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Stir together zest, juice, mayonaise and green onions in medium bowl.
- Combine mayonaise mixture with shrimp and celery.
- Add shrimp salad to lettuce-lined hot dog buns.