- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6-8
A holiday party wouldn't be the same without Shrimp Melt, a classic favorite served hot and bubbly on thin bread.
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup onion, finely grated
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 loaf white bread, thinly sliced and lightly toasted
- Combine all ingredients mixing well. Spread on thin, toasted slices of bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly and brown.