- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
You can either steam your own shrimp for this recipe, or use ready-to-eat cooked shrimp from your local supermarket or fish monger. Either way the result will be delicious.
- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp, steamed
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 4-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 4 ripe nectarines, quartered
- 2 ripe nectarines, juiced
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- 1 cup pistachio nuts, shelled
- Place the shrimp into a serving bowl with the lime juice, ginger and nectarines. Add the juice from the juiced nectarines and then toss gently to combine. Serve the salad garnished with the mint leaves and the shelled pistachio nuts.