- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Shrimp Dip for Vegetables makes an attractive appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Thousand Island dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, celery sticks, carrot sticks, green pepper sticks
- Place cream cheese in a bowl; beat until smooth. Add enough Thousand Island dressing to make dip consistency. Dice shrimp and add to cheese mixture; mix well. Place in a dip bowl.
- Surround with an assortment of fresh vegetables and crackers.