- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The flavors in this soup are enhanced when it is reheated the next day. This can be served over rice or in a bread bowl.
- 1 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1, 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2, 14-ounce cans whole tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot except shrimp.
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Add shrimp and cook for one more hour.